Primary Duties Include:
· Providing technical troubleshooting with a focus on first call resolution
· Taking ownership of all support requests through to resolution
· Providing password reset assistance
· Severity incident reporting, triage and escalation
· Providing ‘how to’ instruction and guidance regarding all business applications
Other daily duties will include:
· Following procedures as related to standard technical troubleshooting
· Incident escalation to various departments and vendors as needed
· Work in coordination with 3rd party vendors for co-managed applications
· Properly document and track all contacts using a ticketing system
· Write and broadcast mass communications
· Participate in and contribute to new process documentation
· Participate in project work
· 5-7 years’ experience in an IT Help Desk or Service Desk environment
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills based on 1-2 years’ experience in an IT Department
· 5-7 years’ experience supporting common Desktop applications and related hardware technologies
· Support for any authorized desktop software, operational systems (Windows 7 / Windows 10), mobile devices and other tech products
· Strong customer service skills with the desire and ability to exceed customer expectations
· Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
· Experience using incident tracking tools (Ticketing Software)
· Acute attention to detail
· Strong team player
· Friendly and profesional
· Bilingualism is a must ( French and English )
· ITIL certification would be an asset
· Conversational French would be an asset but is not a requirement
· Insurance industry fundamentals would be an asset but is not a requirement
What you’ll get
Competitive rewards package including base compensation, eligibility for annual bonus, retirement savings, share plan, health benefits, personal wellness, and volunteer opportunities.
Exceptional Career Development opportunities.
We’ll support your professional development education.
Additional Information: Aviva Canada has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for employees with disabilities. If upon commencement of employment you require a specific accommodation because of a disability, please contact your Talent Acquisition Partner so that an appropriate accommodation can be arranged. This process applies throughout your career with Aviva Canada.