Aviva are currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator to join the Retirement Solutions Team in Cherrywood.
In this role, the successful candidate would be responsible for preparing and issuing Retirement Options on all Pension products. This includes liaising with our offshore team in relation to any errors which have been identified and ensure corrective action is taken ahead of dispatching.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has recently broke into pensions and is looking to develop further, or someone with a passion to progress and explore new areas within financial services.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Preparing and issuing Retirement Options on all Pension products.
· Liaising with offshore teams and correcting any errors as required.
· Adhere to all steps involved in order to prevent money laundering and financial crime.
· Deal with Customer complaints and log appropriately.
· Prioritise and manage your own workload to meet the varying needs of customers/Brokers.
Skills & Experience required
· Some previous experience within Financial Services.
· An understanding of Pensions Calculations processes and systems would be advantageous.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements; including conduct risk, money laundering, financial crime and Data Protection.
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· Organisational skills.
· Able to work well within a team.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent customer awareness and service capability.
· QFA qualified or working towards is ideal.
What will you get for this role?
· A competitive salary depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications
· Generous defined contribution pension scheme
· Annual performance related bonus and pay review
· Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days (Pro Rata)
· Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
· Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Alannah Burgess in the Resourcing team on 0121 234 7666 AND firstname.lastname@example.org.