This role is part of the Product and Solutions team, which manages the suite of product and investment solutions for Aviva Financial Advisers Pte Ltd. The trainee is primarily responsible for supporting the team with a focus on investment products
The trainee will
• Be part of a key onboarding project for the company.
· Provide an investment support to the Investment Manager.
· Assist to conduct a continuous assessment of investment products.
· Conducting due diligence, risk rating assessments and performance monitoring on mutual funds
· Prepare materials and presentation content relating to investments products.
· Work closely with relevant stakeholders for the development and implementation of marketing and communication for investments.
Be assigned ad-hoc projects, where required
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
The trainee will or obtain
· Learn to perform due diligence, risk rating and performance monitoring on investments.
· Understand mutual funds and how they are structured
· Learn the core competencies of an investment analyst and project management skills.
· There will also be opportunities to collaborate with the team and multiple stakeholders on projects.
· Future-ready mindset
· Emotional Intelligence
Personal Effectiveness - Microsoft Office suite for efficiency and productivity.
A Degree or equivalent experience in Business with a focus on Economics or Finance
Duration of Traineeship/s:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020
c. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.