At Aviva, you can be who you are and contribute your ideas. To design. To collaborate. To drive change. Are you ready to lead in this new era of communications and create content that will capture the attention of employees?
The Internship programme at Aviva is a 10-week long structured programme. The internship period for university students usually begins in May and ends in July. Extensions on a full time or part time basis are also possible, subject to availability, if there’s agreement from Aviva and also your university. You’ll be attached to one function within Aviva and work on real projects. There are also regular meets with various members of the senior management team. By the end of the programme, you’ll gain practical working experience and knowledge of the insurance industry.
Be part of the People Function team and participate in projects to identify opportunities for engagement by focusing on creating a communications strategy around our various communication channels. Your insightful contribution will help revamp our employee communication content and drive behavior change. We will equip you with the essential experience if you are considering a career in communications and branding. You will also get to understand how your role contributes to the overall objectives of Aviva’s business and People Function’s priorities.
- Strategise, plan and create engaging content to post on the various channels to drive employee engagement
- Assist in the development of content and messaging for key company developments, policy changes or digitalization projects
- As needed, use visual tools to gain buy-in/approval of the identified communication plans. (e.g. storyboards, keynotes, written stories and testimonials, project plans, marketing videos)
- Communicate Aviva’s story to our external audiences by creating social media content for Aviva Singapore LinkedIn channel
- Degree in Marketing/Communications and Media/ Mass Communications / Journalism, and is familiar with designing –Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing (Filmora, iMovie).
- Strong writing and content generation skills with excellent command of English
- Demonstrate our values of Care More, Never Rest, Kill Complexity and Create Legacy
- Highly analytical and adept in applying Design Thinking principles.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment while adhering to a stipulated timeline and budget.
- Good relationship management skills (to gather requirements and garner the buy-in from various departments)
- Prior internship experience at a public relations agency or an organisation’s communications team would be advantageous
- Internship Period: Minimum 3 months (preferably 4-6 months).