IAM (Identity Access Management) Manager Operations
Markham (Markham) IT development
Individually we are people, but together we are Aviva. Individually these are just words, but together they are our Values – Care, Commitment, Community, and Confidence.
We are looking for a positive, resourceful and collaborative Identity & Access Management Manager Operations to join and be part of our Cybersecurity department. In this role you will provide domain expertise on IAM policies, procedures, recertification; will support team members by mentoring them with a risk management demeanor to ensure accurate sanctioning; will also interact with various Business units and other IT teams on projects or initiatives related to Access Management.
The role will be based out of one of our offices: Markham, Toronto or Oakville. As present the whole team is working from home.
The ideal candidate possesses a broad knowledge of identity and access management, excellent leadership and communications skills with a customer service attitude, a creative problem solver who takes initiative and can identify improvements that will get results for our end users.
This position reports to Sr. Manager IAM Operations.
What you’ll do
In this role you will:
· Lead team of direct reports responsible for:
· Managing the lifecycle of employees and brokers access through onboarding, access changes and offboarding.
· Performing user administration across various applications and systems including Active Directory, ISAM, LDAP and assorted business facing applications.
· Ensuring service requests are addressed meeting SLA.
· Maintaining operational processes and procedures in support of Security Policies and Audit related controls.
· Govern and continually improve processes and procedures that focus on risk-based access controls.
· Lead the IAM Operations team, manage the quality of services delivered, developing team skills and encouraging a high-performance culture.
· Collaborate with IT Risk team, control owners and stakeholders across the company to develop new and maintain/improve existing processes to ensure they comply with enterprise governance, risk, and compliance programs.
· Drive continuous improvement activities for Access Management in the organization by automating tasks that could streamline processes for greater efficiency.
· Support IT audit requirements to meet various compliance programs including Internal/External Audit through the review of evidence, creating remediation plans if applicable.
· Provide coaching, feedback and mentoring of team members.
· Build monthly executive reports on the key performance metrics.
What you’ll bring
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Strong Leadership Skills (2-3 years in a leadership position in a Cybersecurity/Information Security role)
· Experience in and strong knowledge of risk governance and compliance, security, and IT operations.
· Strong analytical and decision-making skills
· Knowledge and hands on experience with IAM related technologies (Active Directory, M365, MFA, CyberArk, PAM, SSO, Okta, Oauth, SAML, SIEM)
· Experience in provisioning/de-provisioning processes used in Active Directory, Windows, Linux/Unix, and Cloud environments (MS Azure, AWS).
· Candidate must have superior oral/written communication and collaboration skills with the ability to translate technical requirements for non-technical business partners and influence/persuade a different point of view.
· Exceptional time management and self-management skills.
· Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
What will you get
· Join a great company and culture, and a phenomenal team!
· Competitive rewards package
· Comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental, personal wellness, defined contribution pension plan, share matching plan
· Annual performance related bonus and pay review
· Exceptional career development opportunities
· Vacation allowance of 20 days plus statutory holidays, personal floater day, the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional vacation days and time off for volunteer opportunities
· Discounts on many Aviva products through the Employee Purchase Program plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
· We will support your professional development
Aviva Canada has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for employees with disabilities. If upon commencement of employment you require a specific accommodation because of a disability, please contact your Talent Acquisition Partner so that an appropriate accommodation can be arranged. This process applies throughout your career with Aviva Canada.