PIAS is looking for a Training & Competency Executive who has strong background knowledge of training and competency needs in the industry to join the team.
· Training Needs Analysis
· Conduct training needs analysis w.r.t. regulatory & compliance requirements for new and existing PIAS Representatives
· Design & Develop Training Programmes
· Establish the learning needs of the new and existing PIAS Representatives.
· Revamp current regulatory training contents
· Develop training modules on regulatory & compliance with specific learning objectives & outcomes for PIAS Representatives
· Create training contents and assessments that relate directly to the learning objectives & outcomes
· Develop training contents and assessments suitable for face-to-face, online live training and e-learning training delivery
· Training Effectiveness
· Adopt relevant post-training evaluation methodologies to evaluate the respective training modules effectively
· Design & develop post-training follow-up & follow-through
· Explore & create use of modern technologies to efficiently measure training effectiveness
· Scope of Competency Training & related matters
· Monthly mandatory training programs for new candidates/newly on-board representatives
· FAIR – Balanced Scorecard
· Financial Advisory Process – the entire fact-finding, needs analysis, basis of recommendation
· Market Conduct in the financial advisory process – Roadshow, Door-to-Door, Tele-prospecting, Street canvassing, Marketing Guidelines, etc
· Review & update of PIAS Training & Competency Plan
· Any other MAS regulatory requirements & PIAS internal policies
· Administration of Training Programmes
· Identify leaders/potential advisers & leaders who are eligible for training.
· Prepare training logistics
· Upon completion of training programme, update Learning Management System.
· Minimum Diploma/Degree
· Need to have relevant Insurance certificates
· Competency in all other MS programs
· Preferred Min 2 years’ experience in financial advisory competency and/or sales quality
· Preferred Min. 2 years’ experience in the insurance industry
· Conduct training
· Passionate about training delivery & adult learning
· Uses initiative to add value
If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career in the Training aspect, apply now and we will be in touch!