As a Market Conduct Executive, you will report to the Head of Risk Management and Compliance in the RM&C team. You will focus and conduct investigations on complaints received from various platforms and provide professional solutions in a timely manner. You will also be involved in audit assignments on ad-hoc basis to ensure compliance is in place.
If you are an individual with great passion in handling complaints relating to RM&C, strong analytical and articulation skills, this may just be a career opportunity for you!
· Conducts investigation into Customers/members of the public’s complaints lodged with the Company and/or Authorities independently
· Prepare and issue comprehensive reports containing objective analysis & recommended follow-up actions within the standard turnaround timeline.
· Performs regular/thematic/ad-hoc audit to ensure compliance to relevant legislation and company policies and procedures
· Handle Representatives/external parties and/or other departments’ queries on compliance/market conduct related matters.
· Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· Intermediate to high level computer skills in Excel (pivot table, nested functions, LOOKUP functions, Charts), Powerpoint, Words, etc
· Minimally 2 years or more complaints/fraud investigative background
· Minimally 2 years or more regulatory compliance background
· Minimally 2 years’ experience/knowledge in Life, CIS and GI (minimally Life)
Apply now and we will be in touch!