We are recruiting for a data support analyst to join our Bulk Purchase Annuity (BPA) team in Norwich. This is a great job for an enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills who’s passionate about delivering first class service. You will join a supportive and growing team at an exciting time, as we shape our proposition and re-design how we work to achieve our goals.
A bit about the job:
The postholder will join our onboarding team. This team is responsible for the installation of a scheme from scheme win, to when it is ready to move in to the BAU administration team. You will be responsible for:
· Support the collation of schemes data and basis in readiness for final repricing within set timescales, understanding challenges as they come about and removing blockages for the team
· Challenge processes and help to create solutions
· Support pricing of valuations, working closely with the actuaries
· First point resolution for scheme data, reconciliations and queries
· Supporting the onboarding of schemes on to the BPA systems whilst supporting a seamless transition to BAU
· Supporting the team and implementation managers to help meet client milestones
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
· Excellent mathematical skills with the ability to accurately handle large data sets
· Knowledge of Defined Benefit schemes and/or Bulk Purchase Annuities gained from working within the insurance or financial services sector preferred
· Data analysis skills with a high attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Effective verbal & written communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team
What you’ll get for this role:
· Starting salary of £25,000 - £26,500 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
· Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
· Eligibility for annual performance bonus
· Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
· 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
· Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
· Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
· Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
· 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Tawana Chin a call on 07787 251496 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .