Client Reporting Analyst – Global COO – London
You will be a member of a team responsible for the production of a diverse range of reports and factsheets for our institutional and wholesale client base, covering the full range of the firm’s investment capabilities, in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards. Additional responsibilities include the collation and delivery of data to investment research companies and fund information platforms, ensuring services are delivered in line with SLAs, SOPs and KPIs.
There will be a positive focus to review processes with the aim of initiating, developing and implementing the necessary improvements to continually upgrade and improve report contents and service standards.
· Dedicated responsibility to produce a defined segment of client reports, and associated requirements and requests.
· Production of monthly & quarterly client reports to ensure they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner including institutional reports, factsheets, regulatory reporting, distribution agreements and ad-hoc requests.
· Understand systems, data, associated processes and controls to ensure the accurate and timely production of reports and data delivery.
· Liaise with global operational and portfolio management teams as required to ensure scheduled and ad-hoc client reporting requirements can be met.
· Responsibility for maximising the automation potential of client reporting and dependent systems for efficient workflow and production.
· Active participation in the testing of system enhancements.
· Assistance with provision of management information statistics.
· Participation in functional and global project initiatives and tasks.
· Adherence to and upgrading of team procedures and controls.
· Support the on-boarding of new clients and mandate transition events and changes.
· Maintain strong and effective relationships with regional Relationship Management and Client Service teams to ensure a high level of service is provided.
· Maintain a positive approach to supporting key client relationships.
· Participation in reviewing, assessing and upgrading global report contents, ensuring appropriate levels of service and information is supplied across a diverse global client base and product range.
· You should look to identify client requirements and seek to work closely with client relationship teams to define their needs, seeking ways to enhance the client experience.
· Experience of completing and checking full monthly and quarterly investment reports.
· Experience of responding to complex reporting/performance queries.
· Strong working knowledge of global financial instruments.
· Strong working experience of operations and performance measurement functions.
· Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements for global institutional and wholesale clients.
· Determined approach to see tasks through to completion.
· Ability to work on own initiative with a high degree of innovation.
· Strong interpersonal and team skills across all levels.
· Awareness of business risk and good escalatory judgment.
· Critical thinking, analysis and interpretation of data.
· Performs well under time-sensitive deadlines.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Experience with data delivered to investment research companies and fund information platforms.
· IMC qualification would be advantageous.
· Experience of the Vermilion Reporting Suite would be of great advantage.
· Degree level or equivalent work experience desirable.
Working at Aviva Investors
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with broad and deep expertise across all major asset classes. As part of the Aviva Group – the UK’s largest insurance company – we are uniquely positioned to combine our insurance heritage with our investment capabilities to deliver the outcomes that matter most to today’s investor.
More than 1,500 people work across the globe, bringing it all together for today’s investor. When everyone feels part of a unified team, in an environment of fairness, inclusion and positivity, we all achieve more. We care deeply about this, which is why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow. We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of how we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area's needs vary. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job . Just send us an email once you’ve applied stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online . If you require an alternative method of applying, please send an email to GlobalRecruitment@avivainvestors.com
* As defined in The Equality Act 2010 *. By ‘ minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.