We are looking for an Alternative Distribution, Risk & Compliance Executive to join our Alternative Distribution team in Aviva to support our Affinity sales team relating to regulatory compliance.
If you are a great listener, communicator and have a sharp eye for details, we welcome you to apply for this career opportunity!
· Supports Assistant Manager, Alternative Distribution Risk & Compliance in ensuring that the sales and operational processes of Affinity Channel are MAS/GIA compliant; candidate is expected to provide solutions to the management should there be gaps identified
· Assesses sales candidates/ representatives’ Fit & Proper and provides recommendations to Manager/Assistant Manager as to whether the candidates are fit & proper for on-boarding and/or retaining
· Conducts checks on sales advisory processes to ensure compliance to regulatory/LIA/GIA guidelines & reports such findings to Manager and Assistant Manager, Alternative Distribution Risk & Compliance; he/she is expected to offer solution(s) to the findings & see through the implementation of new, revised and improved process
· Provides training to the sales channel on risk & compliance matters that impacts Affinity sales representatives
· Maintains and updates SOPs and Gap Analysis/FAROM regularly
· Other add-hoc duties as and when required
· Degree in Business Management
· 2 years’ experience in sales compliance area is preferred
· Knowledge in financial services market & regulatory market, especially in Life & GI
· Ability in designing, implementing & assessing controls
· Ability to grasps concepts & processes fast
· Ability to provide balance and logical assessments with evidence available
· Strong knowledge in Microsoft applications, eg building macros to spreadsheets for data-analytics purposes
· Ability to articulate well so messages are clearly communicated
· Ability to build relationships across all departments
Apply now and we will be in touch!