Aviva is a leading international savings, retirement and insurance business, serving 33 million customers worldwide. Our people and their dedication to our customers is what sets us apart. Putting our customers first and caring passionately about their needs, striving to challenge the status quo and putting things right; this will ensure that Aviva will be there for our customers and for our communities today, tomorrow and for many years to come.
Operating as a member of Actuarial – Capital Management (Short Term Reserving) team supporting the Group business, Individual Health and General Insurance business which includes key activities and main deliverables below:
· Assist in the preparation and timely submission of actuarial reports to MAS, industry bodies and higher authority entities.
· Monitor and analyse emerging experience to keep reserving and assumptions up to date
· Assist in risk management and control, e.g. ensure data used in the analysis are accurate, ensure that requirements for FRCF, internal and external audit are met
· Assist in the preparation of business plan, forecasting exercise and stress test exercise
· Tertiary education qualification with preference for major in Actuarial Science.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as attention to detail
· Knowledge of MS Office application software as well as basic programming skills
· Actuarial knowledge with technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Candidate is making good progress in actuarial exams with an internationally recognized actuarial body.
· At least 1 year of relevant experience in the insurance industry
If you think this role is the obvious next step in your career, then we would love to hear from you!