AVIAREPS UK Ltd is seeking an Events Intern to join us as soon as possible. You will support the Events and Projects team with the event production and delivery on behalf of a key client with a particular focus on database management, buyers and supplier’s relations and sponsorship recruitment. The position will provide you with the opportunity to assist project managing our largest conference to date, Experience Latin America and you will be part of the show itself which takes place 12-14 June 2017 in London.
This opportunity is very much a hands-on experience so will provide you with a thorough understanding of the industry. You will receive guidance and support during this learning process from our experienced members of the Events and Projects team. We hope your time with us will give you a good all round experience of a role within the event industry and provide you with valuable experience as you take the next steps on your career path.
Event Management Intern – TASKS (but not limited to)
You will be required to:
• Create and manage the database for prospective buyers and exhibitors
• Contact exhibitors and buyers to ensure buy into the event
• Secure sponsorship
• Foster good relationships with suppliers, buyers, speakers and sponsors
• Liaise with venues and suppliers to ensure everything runs smoothly
• Preparing delegate packs
• Engage with exhibitors and buyers before and during the event through social media.
• Assist with registration and delivery of the event
• Carry out post-event evaluation