Are you a motivated, hands-on, talented Graduate with SEO Experience and ready to seize an opportunity to work on a wide range of projects for a tech start up within the car industry?
The ideal candidate should demonstrate fresh thinking and creative, cutting-edge work that stands out from the clutter. A massive advantage for this role would be if you have run your own website and you have proven success of high google rankings with organic optimisation.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
• Develop compelling and powerful online marketing strategies for content series and topical posts throughout the day, week, month and quarter
• Construct initiatives. Examples of online involvement include: fan recruitment through social and email lists
• Assist in brainstorming and implementing exciting new online content (exclusive video content, contests) optimized for each distribution network/channel
• Provide ideas for websites, contests, mini-sites and media promotions to maximize content visibility online, with measured KPIs to validate success of each campaign
• Build and manage new and ongoing relationships with online partners and affiliates, including social platforms and new and existing publishers
• Create and execute online lifestyle marketing campaigns that brand content, aggregate fans and mobilize fans to promote Complex Networks series and talent
• Brainstorm, budget, and execute effective online advertising campaigns, creating a strong presence in the desired target market and community
• Prepare regularly-required online marketing summaries and plans
• Assist in the creation of editorial calendars
• Expert understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools including email marketing, SEO/SEM, social networks, content marketing
• Understanding of digital ad buys, including social, retargeting, search and beyond
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of HTML
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment on short deadlines
• Creative marketing ideas
• Ability to plan, organize and execute campaigns in a timely manner
• IT based degree is an advantage but not essential.
University Degree or Master Degree or Equivalent