Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Responsibilities / Technical skills: The Senior Engineer will work with a team of individuals to support Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 server environments, supporting the enterprise Hyper-Converged environments including VMWare, Nutanix AHV and MS Hyper-V and underlying datacenter technologies. The individual should have strong hands-on experience working within an enterprise IT and datacenter environment. Technical proficiency including systems experience, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
The individual should also have hands-on experience with various infrastructure management products, including:
• Extensive working experience in building and managing Windows Server Environment (2008/2012/2016/2019)
• Extensive working experience with all Roles & Features of Windows Server.
• Experience in Setting up File/Print servers, Shares, NTFS permissions and Management of environment.
• Extensive troubleshooting skills including Capacity, Network, BSOD, Server Hung, Performance issues etc.
• Working experience in VMware vCenter, ESXi Environment and Nutanix Prism Central
• Experience in Provisioning, Configuring and Decommission of Hypervisor hosts and technologies.
• Good knowledge and hands on experience in P2V/V2V tools like Platespin and VMware Converter.
• Good knowledge and exposure in HA, DRS, FT, vMotion, svMotion, Snapshots, performance reports etc
• Good knowledge and exposure in cloud platforms like AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
• Good knowledge of Active directory, ADFS, DNS & DHCP.
• Excellent knowledge & Experience in group policies, Login Scripts and troubleshooting & implementation.
• Excellent experience in Microsoft Clustering (Physical & Virtual Clustering)
• Experience in Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Server Imaging / Build Process
• Hands on Experience in Windows OS and Hardware certification.
• Good Capacity Management experience in analyzing the capacity and reporting
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS, formerly Terminal Services)
• Configuration of Terminal Server Licensing, Setting up Jump Hosts, Load Balancing & Application installation.
• Draining off sessions during updates/installations, Connection Broker and Remote Desktop Gateway.
• Networking: In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, SMB, Kerberos, LDAP, Netmon Packet Capture etc.
• Networking: In-depth knowledge on DNS and DNS query, Zone Transfer etc.
• Excellent Experience in Scripting, VB script, PowerShell and Batch script.
• Extensive Experience in Windows Troubleshooting and Debugging skills.
• Enterprise backup agents (Backup Exec, NetBackup, Networker, Veeam, Avamar etc.)
• Experience in Windows Patching Process, Vulnerability Management & Auditing.
• Experience in SCCM, includes patching, software deployment & application packaging.
• Experience in SCOM, includes concepts, solutions, console, monitoring, thresholds & reporting
• Good Understanding of HP & Dell server hardware (Both Tower and Blade Models)
• Other server management Tools like HPSIM, ILO etc
• Experience in server recovery during Disaster Recoveries as well as participation in DR activities.
• Good Understanding of ITIL Processes
The individual must be able to analyze situations and problems to determine how to resolve problems and the root cause of these problems. The individual will also be responsible for following change control procedures to plan/test/implement Infrastructure changes in coordination with business owners. This position will require an individual who is a self-starter, detail oriented, and has the ability to work with little or no supervision. Excellent verbal/written communication is a must. This position does require providing support after hours and during weekends, on a rotational-basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Key member of our Escalation team interfacing, collaborating, and governing all work related to this role
• Must be able to work in a team environment with a “can do” attitude capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
• Troubleshooting and ability to analyze technical problems to prevent future occurrence
• Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible
• Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment
• Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
• Ability to translate technical issues into understandable business language for end users.
• Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
10+ years’ of experience with Windows Servers Administration (including Server Provisioning, Hardware, Terminal Services, Clustering and Extensive Troubleshooting Skills) and virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere/ MS Hyper-V/ Nutanix AHV.
Extensive hands on experience with supporting large scale environments spread across the world. Mandatory Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written English) and the individual must be a team player but able to work on his or her own. The individual should be a self-starter with the ability to work with no or minimal supervision.
Educational Background: Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
Soft skills: This position will require an individual who is a self-starter, detail oriented, and has the ability to work with little or no supervision.Excellent verbal/written communication is a must.
· Proven history of meeting or exceeding deadlines in uncertain environments, and delivering high quality results
· Ability to appropriately identify, takes ownership, and focus on highest priority projects.
· Ability to manage time effectively according to priorities and timelines.
· Must be self-motivated, possess the ability to take on projects and tasks with little direction, and apply good judgment and decision-making skills
· Someone capable of responding to a fast paced environment and able to work long days and hours.
Demonstrated record in leading and instilling service disciplines and team work.Ability to lead the technical team independently.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.