Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· Ensure continuous and efficent operation of Operating Systems and related Software;
· Hardware and Infrastructure IT domains; used for Applications through troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving incidents and maintaining the system.
· Education: Preferably technical university degree or a similar qualification.
· Professional experience/knowledge in:
· Advanced Windows Operating System Knowledge
· Basic knowledge in troubleshooting and debugging
· Basic knowledge in Networking
· Experience with hardware management
· Experience with Scripting
· Knowledge of the ITIL processes (desirable);
· Social Skills and competencies: team player and good time and organising skills; open minded and flexible; attention to details.
· Mandatory - Acceptance of on-call duty (stand-by)
· Foreign Languages : Fluent command of English both written and verbal.
Compensation and Benefits
a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
• Possibility to work from home.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.