Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The TTS Service Integration Specialist is considered the technology subject matter expert responsible for the analysis, design, development, integration and implementation of various solutions with focus on service integration projects on ServiceNow platform.
TTS Service Integration Specialist demonstrate technical leadership on all aspects of technology implementations and integrations. Your main task will be to implement and integrate technological solution that will meet the requirements of the client. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical understanding and a holistic approach to your work. You must have a broad understanding of the Technology and market. This includes understanding the key issues affecting the customers in order to deliver compelling value proposition and technology choices. Professional development plan will be provided to achieve expert level in new fields and technologies. You will have opportunity to work with global expert team on local and regional projects.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement state-of-the-art ITSM solutions with ServiceNow according to customer needs and current blueprints
· Serve as a subject matter expert responsible for analysis, design, development, integration and implementation of modules and application on ServiceNow platform
· Support the configuration of application including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Release, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project & Portfolio (PPM), Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Reporting / Performance Analytics
· Help transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans; Document requirements, develop technical specifications, maintain architecture / integration documentation
· Works with product team to ensure user stories are developer-ready, easy to understand, and testable
· Formulate testing approach, develop test cases, and deploy code into Production in defined releases
· Support in presales activities; customer advisory, preparation and execution of customer specific presentations and workshops, perform product demonstrations, support in creation of offerings and support in creation of sales strategies
· Formulate and socialize development best practices within ServiceNow, utilize studio and team development features within ServiceNow to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
· Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix identified ServiceNow system issues / operational support tickets
· Provide on-call support for ServiceNow Production issues
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
· Minimum 2 years of experience with ITIL-based processes and tool or equivalent experience supporting applications used internally by IT
· 2+ experience in integration of ServiceNow or equivalent ITSM solutions
· Experience in implementation and customization of core applications including Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Configuration Management, and Service Catalog
· Experience in the IT Operations Management (ITOM) space including Event Management, Release Management, Discovery +CMDB, Service Mapping and Orchestration is preferred
· Experience in the Business Management (ITBM) space including PPM, GRC, Performance Analytics and Financial Management is a plus
· Experience with Portal Development; and front-end solutions in Jelly or AngularJS
· Proficient working with workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, and notifications.
· Performing health checks, monitoring performance and mitigating issues
· Managing users, groups, and roles
· Upgrading patches and families
· Cloning over lower environments
· Providing advanced support by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes, and root cause analysis
· Database technologies such as JDBC, SQL; Data modeling background
· Experience integrating third-party software and APIs with ServiceNow or equivalent solutions using REST and SOAP
· Hands-on experience on integration work using LDAP, SSO and Mid Servers
· Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies
· Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, and IP networks
· ITILv3 certified is plus
· ServiceNow Administrator and/or Developer certification is plus
· Technical knowledge of the ATOS partner portfolio core products is plus. Our main partners are EMC, VCE, VMware, Cisco, NetApp and Dell.
EDUCATION / LANGUAGE
· BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related area required
· Written and verbal proficiency in English
· Excellent communication, presentation, writing and interpersonal skills
· Team player
· Fluent in English
· Exceptional analytical thinking skills – including the ability to assimilate new information
· Understanding of how technology translates into business solutions
· Strong problem identification and solving skills
· Willingness to work remote
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.