Team Leader Bayer Latam
SPAIN IT development
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Manage Unit Services delivery in GBU/Global Account
• Responsible and Accountable for people management and development in the Unit across all Unit teams
• Improve quality of service and service costs with Tower Service Operation Managers, drive SEV1 reduction plans
• Responsible and Accountable for budget and saving for all Unit teams in the GBU Tower/Global Account. This includes Budget forecasting, updates and actuals follow-up.
• Working time 11.00 AM - 7.30 PM
• Fluent English;
• 1-year minimum experience in Service Desk
• Excellent communicator
• Deep knowledge in different IT environments
• Manage and coach workforce
• Deep Microsoft Excel knowledge
• Service Desk Experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage own duties through planning, time optimization, detail orientation and prioritization
• Availability 24x7 Shifts
Prior to applying for this position, please consult with your manager to learn more and understand the scope of duties, skills and responsibilities. This way you will prepare yourself better for possible interview.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.