Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
ATOS is seeking for a SME-grade Systems Engineer – ADMessaging capable working in a highly regulated environment but one also moving quickly and constantly changing. The position will report to the local Philippine Infrastructure Operations Center (IOC) Manager and will be part of a team that will be operating on 24X7 schedule; responsible for providing support for various Client IT business functions.
· Degree holder graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field of study.
· 5+ Years of Information Systems Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory Windows 2008 R2 and above versions.
· Applicant should have an excellent background and understanding of administering AD Forest, Domain Trust, Active Directory Sites and other general scopes of aligned for MS Active Directory
· Applicant should have an intensive experience of handling the following Windows Core services including (but not limited to) DNS, DHCP, DFS, and WSUS.
· 5+ Years of Information Systems Experience supporting and MS Exchange Server 2010 and above versions
· 3+ Years of preferred working experience and knowledge on VMWare tools.
· 3+ Years of preferred working experience and knowledge on Microsoft Server R2 2008, 2016, & 2019 administration
· 3+ Years of preferred working experience of handling Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
· Practical working Knowledge on Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager is a PLUS
· Willing to be on a 24x7 rotating shift schedule including weekend shift support.
· Amenable to work in Ortigas, Mandaluyong City.
· Analytical Abilities - Strong - has advanced problem-solving skills including working collaboratively with peer technical teams to analyze & resolve cross-platform problems or to develop problem-solving techniques, tools & instruction for new or complex technologies.
· Can own on-call support issue and resolution/escalation.
· Business Knowledge - Strong - has a strong understanding of how supported technologies are used in the business operations, consistently uses this knowledge effectively in daily support and handling unusual/critical issues
· Communication skills - Strong verbal & written communication skills. Communications are complete & understandable to target audience; Demonstrates effective listening skills; can regularly handle difficult customers or situations effectively requiring sensitivity and diplomacy.
· Client-interaction – Capable of providing assistive guidance and consultant level resolutions by responding to client-oriented calls or via other mediums that are equivalent in nature.
· Independence - Often works independently with only general direction; appropriately keeps management informed of relevant issues
· Process-Oriented - Follows standard processes that are ITIL adherent without making unauthorized and untested changes in the environment; follows standard succession plan for all impacting modifications
· Technical Proficiency - Strong in both AD and Messaginng technologies capable of partaking role as "go to" person inline to the aforementioned technologies.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.