Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
*Role & responsibilities:
· Carries out Linux administration activities including Health checks, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Query and Service Level Management activities;
· Responds to enquiries and is able to deal effectively with a broad range of issues.
· Carries out planning and tracking of tasks, for the subordinates.
· Supervises and gives instruction to less experienced colleagues in all aspects of current and correct operational practice.
· Responds to enquiries and is able to deal effectively with a broad range of problems of moderate complexity
· Interaction and resolution issues of complex in coordination with vendor
· Assists in the analysis of incidents and problems to show trends and potential problem areas, so that action can be taken to minimize the occurrence of incidents and to improve the process of problem reporting, analysis and clearance.
· Obtains data to assist in the investigation and resolution of problems.
· In the function of Linux specialist you are responsible for maintaining our high end and critical Solaris & Linux servers. Primary Skill required is Linux and Secondary skill should be Solaris. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced technician who can work via processes but also has a flexible attitude to perform tailored services for our clients.
· Required to work in rotating shifts(24x7) and also provide standby support if required
· Required to work on multi-OS platform if applicable
· Required to support multiple customers
· Perform all the L1/L2 activities and take initiative to work on L3 activities
6 to 9 years in Linux
1– 3 years
Diploma or Bachelor’s in Engineering, Science, Commerce.
(as defined in the GCM model)
· Experience of client/server and enterprise environments
· Ability to structure and draft technical documentation
· ITIL Certified or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines
· Customer relationship development and influencing skills
· Should be able to train junior team members
· Having LINUX certification
· Should have relevant experience in Linux server management above 6 years
· Cluster certification
· Knowledge of ‘Call Management system’ or a ticketing tool, is preferred
· Remote server administration experience.
Special knowledge/skills required, if any:
· Troubleshooting and investigative approach to problem solving.
· Prior experience with International customers
Personal attributes/competencies required:
· Understanding the needs of customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
· Communicates effectively by word of mouth and in writing (in formal and informal conditions)
· Applies quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
· Has Quick grasping power
· Is a good team worker
Will report to:
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.