Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
SAP Cloud Solution Architect
The SAP Cloud architect aligns technical designs and solutions that are fit for purpose to address customer requirements and priorities, provides technology advisory service to our clients and internal stakeholders as appropriate on SAP solution and ensures projects and programs adhere to product roadmaps (commercial and technology).
· 10+ years of SAP Basis experience on various SAP products such as S/4 HANA, ERP 6.0, SAP Business Suite products, BW4HANA, SAP C4C etc.
· In-Depth knowledge about SAP and platform technologies including public cloud platform like AWS or Azure or GCP
· Responsible for building the POC/Pilot systems. Knowledge includes executing QuickStart Templates to build the infrastructure on cloud.
· OS/DB Migration expert who has hands on experience in cloud migrations
· Extensive technical experience in SAP infrastructure related technologies both on-premise and cloud solutions with a solid understanding of the SAP ecosystems and how to bring them to life in public cloud computing solutions
· Deep technical understanding of the SAP landscapes; technical proficiency in SAP architecture and deployment practices.
· Technical proficiency to quickly learn new and emerging technologies required.
· Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
· College degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Different Industry experience such as Wholesale, high-tech, Manufacturing etc.
· Presentation skills
· Interpersonal and Communication skills, especially in a multi-cultural environment
· Fluency in English
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.