Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space. Atos is a global SAP Platinum Partner and global value-added reseller. It allows our SAP practice to offer customers end-to-end services and a single point of contact for packaged solutions.
Are you enthusiastic about delivering business value through digitalization of the entire business and IT landscape and would you like to accompany us in our diverse international projects and ongoing digital transformation?
If so, we have something for you!
We are currently looking for SAP Basis Administrator.
What will you do?
· New installations, configurations, migrations of SAP environments
· Analysis and optimization of SAP environments in the Basis area
· Implementation and optimization of SAP architectures
· Incident resolution
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills!
· Windows/Linux/Unix OS
· SAP HANA, SAP ASE, SAP MaxDB, Oracle DB
· Basic knowledge of networks
· SAP Netweaver administration (ABAP & Java)
· Server Administration (Windows, Linux)
· Supporting the clients’ needs via SDM and ServiceNow tools
· Management of system performance, capacity, service quality
· Administration and maintenance of SAP systems
· Experience with archiving projects
· English language (B1+)
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of S/4 HANA
· ITIL Foundation (change, incident, availability management)
· Knowledge of German
· Azure/AWS/GCP knowledge
· SAP certification
· Ability to create scripts and automate tasks
· Basic ABAP knowledge
· Higher education (Computer Science)
What’s in it for you?
· Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
· Private medical and dental care
· Benefits platform – shopping, cinema, sport etc.
· Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
· Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
· Conferences and Expert Communities
· Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children’s Day
· Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
· Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
· Charity and eco initiatives
· Flexible working hours
Boost your career!
Possible future roles:
· SAP Architect
· Service Manager
· Team Manager
· Project Manager
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.