Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· Tracking and reporting progress of running projects;
· Coordinating the project management team sessions ;
· Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues;
· Assigning tasks to internal teams and assisting with schedule management (Atos Internal tools update);
· Support Onboarding procedures and new joiners access requests;
· Analytical thinking with solid organizational skills including multitasking skills and attention to details;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Fluent English verbal and written;
· Excellent MS Office skills;
· Basic knowledge in “Project management” will be as advantage
Some of our employee benefits:
• On Target bonus
• Additional paid leave
• Daily food allowance
• Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
• Flex hours
• Home office
• Discount for sports cards
• Learning Hub
• Referral bonus
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English.