Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Procurement Support Analyst – 2018
BBC Permanent Circuits and Connectivity Support
This is a position with the office in Beeston.
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting into the Client Account Manager the main purpose of this PSA role is to manage customer specific request processes and manage the Connectivity and Permanent Circuits pass through billing in order to meet contractual SLA’s and maintain and report on spend control to the BBC Account Management team . This requires the Coordination, management and execution of Purchase processes to proactively manage the 3rd Party Connectivity suppliers on behalf of the client. These processes include, but are not limited to, contacting suppliers for confirmation of invoices, data reporting on Pass Through spend and be responsible for the raising of Purchase Orders and the subsequent management of these through to placement on the Supplier base. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple work streams, ensure work is prioritised according to business need, be able to handle tight deadlines and be willing to work as a team.
Note: there will be a promotion/GCMreview after 6 months in post for the successful individual.
Main activities for the BBC Permanent Circuits and connectivity PSA
· Raise Blanket PO’s to cover predicted spend with 3rd Party suppliers
· Liaise with suppliers and align Purchase Order details for their invoices to avoid delays in payments
· Monitor blanket Purchase Orders spend and be responsible for raising replenishment PO’s to ensure no break in payment approvals
· Manage suppliers payment to avoid late payments issues
· Liaising with Accounts Payable department if any late payments/ETA for payment date if possible
· Gaining approval from the customer where required
· Handle escalations on customer issues and help to resolve to ensure customer satisfaction
· Oversee the Entering of Goods Receipt Notes accurately for invoices confirming value when approved/necessary
· Building and maintaining good relationships with 3rd party suppliers and stakeholders.
· Generate billing backing data for the BBC account team and provide reporting data on a monthly basis
· process the customers requirement as appropriate with the 3rd Party Supplier
· Escalate invoices for approval
· Raise purchase orders for approved requests
· Managethe end to end purchase order process
· Creating and owning supplier report schedules with spend analysis
Personal attributes for the role
· Able to plan and manage own workload effectively
· Be able to demonstrate leadership in this role.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Able to progress issues and queries, escalating when necessary
· Is able to analyse, diagnose and prioritise work and present results effectively, making correct choices based on such analysis.
· Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, customers, colleagues and subordinates
· Effectively work as part of a wider team.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.