Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 13 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 73 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
We are growing our team and are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of platforms. The role holder will have excellent stakeholder management skills as you will be part of core engineering team to help deliver highly available platform for software solutions. The candidate will play a leading role in devising and implementing a modern approach to software engineering that enables continuous delivery and releases features on-demand.
· Build and maintain the right cloud infrastructure, balancing performance and resilience with cost.
· Creating proof of concepts for customers using their hands-on experience with the product and integration stack.
· Building and maintaining a set of tools that enable developers to self-serve for most operational task.
· Defining and building enterprise platform tools.
· Build deployment pipeline which enable the development team to achieve rapid change.
· Providing guidance to development teams and coach / mentor developers and architects on the technical vision
· Communicating efficiently and working together with an inter-disciplinary team.
· Continuously learning new technologies.
· Troubleshooting and implementing improvement to system as needed.
· Presenting and depicting the rationale of findings in simple, engaging and easy to understand business terms to a diverse group of stakeholders.
· Expert knowledge and hands on experience in Amazon Web Services.
· Experience in working with CI/CD processes and tooling such as GitLab/GitHub, Jenkins etc.
· Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef.
· Experience with orchestration tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
· Strong scripting abilities (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
· Strong Knowledge of Linux Administration (RHEL)
· Expert in Agile processes such as Scrum, Kanban
· Customer facing experience.
· Writing and/or providing input to proposals.
· Ability to put delivery timescales implementation and cost estimates together based on proposed architecture/design and risks.
· Keen interest in future technologies and the strategic direction of software and systems delivery
· Fluent English: Able to communicate in both written and verbally to stakeholders across the business. Able to effectively explain technical ideas and concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Project delivery experience within iterative and agile software development methodologies
· Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks
· Design for non-functional requirements, including availability, scalability, portability, security, etc.
· Professional Certification in Amazon Web Services and /or Azure
· Knowledge of containerisation platform on Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS.
· Experience of Cloud Application platforms; RedHat Openshift Container Platform
· Experience in Test Driven Development and Test Automation
· Understanding of complex enterprise network and security in cloud environments (Direct Connect, VPN etc.)
· Current security clearance
· Awareness of project management methodologies / frameworks
· Network defence technologies (e.g. direct and reverse proxies, firewalls, etc.)
· Awareness and/or experience of designing / delivering multi-channel applications (including mobile devices)
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.