Description de l'offre
AWS Elemental, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) company, is the leading supplier of software-defined video solutions for multiscreen content delivery. Our Platform engineering team is looking for an experienced software engineer to help us reach our goal of becoming the most respected brand in the video processing space.
As a Platform Engineer, you will develop system software for AWS Elemental products, as well as own mission-critical infrastructure for deploying those products internally. You will work on rock-solid, hardened video appliances. You will build product software for external customers; as well as tools and infrastructure for internal engineering customers. Your contributions will ensure the stability and security of AWS Elemental customer workflows.
What you'll do:
· Design, develop and maintain the Linux system software underneath AWS Elemental products.
· Maintain and improve the security and robustness of AWS Elemental products.
· Write robust code to manage the AWS Elemental Platform (e.g., networking, firewalls, etc).
· Own internal Cobbler/PXE infrastructure.
· Create tools for validating our Platform software.
· Work across all AWS Elemental product lines, including appliance- and cloud-based deployments.
· Have fun in a challenging but rewarding environment.
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
· 5+ years of software development experience.
· 5+ years of experience with Linux system software, including kernel, networking, storage and drivers.
· 2+ years of experience with at least one of the following programming languages: bash, Node.js, go or ruby.