Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and efficiently in the IT world.
We are looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Consultants to implement and support BI solutions for a broad variety of clients worldwide. Your focus will be on large and medium projects.
You will be part of our Business Intelligence Consulting Team. We are a team of experienced BI experts who are passionate about integrating, analyzing and visualizing data to provide an accurate and valuable insight to the customers.
So far we delivered a large number of solutions based on various technologies such as: QlikView/Qlik Sense, Microsoft BI (SSRS, SSIS), Power BI, SAP Business Objects and Service Now – Performance Analytics.
How does it sound to you? Ready to start a new adventure?
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
· Working together with Senior/Lead BI Consultants on implementing/maintaining BI/Reporting solutions.
· developing and implementing reports, best practices, documentation, and dashboards for end users
· maintaining report security user groups’ authentication and authorization
· monitoring and maintaining in-house BI reporting solutions.
· assisting in defining and creating ETL mapping and process flow, as well as providing daily production support
· working with business customers under Senior Tools Consultant supervision to provide requirements analysis and define scope for new report requirements, and perform changes to existing functionality
Skills we'd like you to have:
· Master's degree or during studies
· Interest in Reporting, Data and Analysis
· Deep desire to develop in area of BI/Reporting/Analytics
· Hands-on experience with any of BI/Reporting tools would be an asset
· Previous database experience
· Wish to work on new, innovative, cutting-edge technologies
· Very good verbal communication skills
· Analytical skills
· Basic understanding of Business Intelligence reporting concepts
· Ability to recognize and interpret business requirements
· Strong English communication skills, candidate must be capable to work in an English-speaking environment
· Open mind and positive attitude 😊
Please, note that the position will be located in one of our office in: Warsaw, Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz.
Reasons to join us!
In addition to become a part of a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a superb range of benefits. These include:
· a rewarding salary
· additional annual leaves
· private medical insurance
· an attractive partner pension scheme
We also operate a flexible benefits scheme , allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.