Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries in 20 countries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
The First Line Support team manager is responsible to plan, direct and oversee the operations of the Monitoring teams based in Seclin.
You will coordinate 5 on-shift 7/24 teams (indicative staff: 30 persons)
You will have to :
· Manage human resources in accordance with internal rules and business needs
· Regularly check the technical skills and build adapted training
· Coordinate actors and organize the communication in case of major incident.
· Provide Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and build adapted action plan to maintain a high quality level
· Analyze events, build and manage action plans to improve global quality and productivity (continuous improvement plan) in coordination with FL Engineering teams.
· Participating in international projects related to FLS activities
· Participate in visits and audits
· Follow-up alarm and incident tracking activity according to our OLA
· Define/adapt rules and ensure their strict application
You will report to the COS FLS Manager.
First Line Support Missions :
· Monitoring of services and associated means in international monitoring environment
· Solve first level incidents with a maximum of autonomy
· Incidents tracking and reporting
· Triggering and tracking of escalations
· Give inputs for the daily reporting
· Coordinate with other Monitoring teams in case of transversal incident
· Report monitoring dysfunction to the FL engineering team
· Information to managers if the impact is considered significant
Skills and requirements:
· graduate degree in informatics or in a cognate discipline or comparable proficiency
· at least 3 years of experience in managing a team or ideally teams of technical professionals, driving productivity, effectiveness and utilization , in a challenging international environment
· Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams at an international scale. Open to cultural differences
· Good planning and organizing skills
· Excellent written and communication skills, business fluent English is mandatory
· High Initiative, decisiveness, customer orientation goal-oriented and assertive behavior
· Ability to travel frequently
· Good knowledge of ITIL , Knowledge in standards related to IT (ie PCI DSS, ISO standards, ISAE 3402 …).
· Indicative GCM : OA 4
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.