Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The work consists of the following:
· Assist Global security operations in managing incidents, problems, and changes, following ITIL methodology
· Consulting with firewall customers
· Implementing approved changes
Possibly upgrading firewalls
· Position may require additional hours to accommodate maintenance
· In-depth experience in configuring and administering Check Point security gateways and Check Point Provider-1
· Experience in configuring and administering Cisco security gateways and Cisco Security Manager a plus, but not necessary
· Expert knowledge of routing, IPsec technology, and TCP/IP in general
· Experience in Linux administration
· Good knowledge of ITIL processes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong customer orientation
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.