Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Mobility Required & Location:
UK Business Consulting supports clients UK wide and occasionally works with other GBUs to support international clients. Candidates need to be fully flexible to operate from client sites delivering work but recent experience would suggest that on average 2-3 days per week on site would be normal, the balance from any Atos site or from home.
What are we looking for?
Early career consultant who can demonstrate excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with some basic Workplace technologies e.g. Office 365, G Suite, etc. skills with an attitude to get deployed wherever we can win work and learn what they don’t know today.
The range of work we can win is quite wide in defining, designing and implementing the next generation of workplace solutions and hence we are looking for a wide range of skills and an attitude to learn rather than deep SME
What do we deliver and what is our purpose?
Digital Workplace consultancy and advice and direction to clients on assignments at their sites. Reporting to a team leader in DWP, and working in either pan Atos teams or in small groups of consultants direct to clients. Deliverables includes workplace strategies, user personas, rollout strategies, DWP roadmaps, user journeys, etc
Depending on grade support to SMEs running work packages or engagements, contributing to or owning the production of deliverables for the engagement manager on assignments to review.
· Support interviews with stakeholders to analyze current services, tooling and organization to identify issues or pain-points and potential improvements
· Collecting and analyzing customer data to produce insights and reports
· Preparing and supporting workshops to play-back findings and explore solutions to specific issues
· Preparing PPT slides to summarise the key findings and recommendations
· Working with a DWP SME to in define, design and implement the next generation of workplace solutions
· Desk research on competitors and best practice examples of digital services
· Documenting requirements and user stories for a given solution
All successful candidates will do one week of core consulting skills, followed by specific training covering gaps in their skills which might including Office 365 and G Suite fundamentals training and exposure to technologies across the DWP platform.
All staff have a line manager and may have a buddy or mentor if they request it.
In general we will deploy all hired staff as quickly as possible onto client billable work where on the job training and experience will dominate their learning, this will be supported by formal qualifications agreed through Individual Learning Plans with line managers and made available as timings and budget allows.
Competencies required for the Role / Soft skills / Transferable skills.
Some basic end user computing, stakeholder management and interview skills.
Client facing consultative skills, ability to ask open questions, listen before speaking, write concisely and in terms of business benefits.
Strong written and presentation skills, benefits focus, deadline driven
Client facing delivery experience, presentation skills
Summarise Broad Skill Types or experience
· Application Management & Development;
· Consultancy - Business and ICT;
· Change Management;
· General Management;
· Project Management,
· Quality and Productivity;
Ideal Key Skills and experience required
· Problem solving skills
· Stakeholder interview skills
· Report writing and presentation skills
· Overview knowledge of Digital workplace technologies and willingness to learn new technologies
· A willingness to get deployed on client sites, learn and progress
Desirable skills :
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Exposure to Agile methodologies and DevOps adaption
· Previous experience or interest in working in globally distributed workforce environments, including offshore models
· Experience defining and integrating digital solutions into an organization`s strategy, vision, and aspirations
· Exposure to analytics and analytical methods, both prescriptive and predictive
· Insight to market and industry trends, and their impact on a client
· Service design
· User experience research and testing
· Insight collection & analysis including interviews, focus groups and surveys
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.