Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints.
• Analyze customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
• Assist in identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
• Evaluate new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
• Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
• Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values.
• Escalate unresolved issues to support leads, designated (Client) service group. Job Requirements
• Mandatory languages: Italian
• Basic PC Skills Good communication skills
• Availability to work in shifts: 7x24 (40 hours per week - 5 days per week)
• Advanced experience in Organization Development: Service Orientation, Insight, Proactive Cooperation
• Basic understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of group dynamics and/or team development
• Basic Business Development:, Results Focused, Initiative Customer-oriented
• Experience: No specific experience is required (initial training)
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.