Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
· The Cloud Solution ManagerLead solution development, solution integration, Pricing and prepare response for large multi tower opportunities.
· Act as an integrator of Infrastructure, Application, 3rd party vendors and sub-contractor’s solution.
· The Solution Manager is responsible for the design of solution in the dimensions of business, technology, services, resources, timeline and costs. The individual is responsible to argue the e2e value add for the customer.
· Leverage Company assets, Partner Eco-System and third-party relationships in architecting solutions
· Lead design thinking workshop for joint solution development with client key stakeholders.
· solution architects, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
· Own the solution for all infrastructure components with focus on public/Hybrid cloud.
· Design, develop and coordinate Hybrid Cloud architectures for various applications of the existing landscape in line with the overall cloud strategy
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Minimum of 12 years insolution architecture experience in application and infrastructure.
· Excellent influencing skills and strong Hybrid cloud knowledge
· In-depth knowledge and experience with private cloud platforms include VMWare, Redhat, Huawei Cloud, etc.
· Experience with public Cloud-based platforms like MS Azure, GCP, AWS.
· Experience in CI/CD, automation and orchestration technologies, like Ansible and Terraform
· English business fluent
· Familiar with national / international standards associated with ICT practice
· Proven track-record in international environment
· Keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.