Our team of trained Health Professionals includes registered nurses (both general and mental health specialists), physiotherapists, occupational therapists and paramedics. All our team are experienced practitioners and trained as disability analysts.
We deliver PIP assessments in: Scotland, North East and North West of England as well as London and Southern England.
To find out more go to www.mypipassessment.co.uk
This is full-time GCM 2 level role based in Portsmouth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team within Atos BPO. Our main aim is to deliver assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions ( DWP). The outcome of the assessment is used in conjunction with other information to process Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claims. PIP is a new benefit introduced as part of the Government’s Welfare reform Bill.
Experience in working with the public in a customer facing role is essential, previous experience in a healthcare environment would be advantageous. You should possess excellent communication skills (including but not limited to face to face, telephone and email communication) and organisational skills and be competent in Microsoft Office.
Attention to detail and accuracy is crucial for this role as you will be dealing with sensitive matters and confidential medical information.
In this role you will act as the first point of contact for customers who attend the AC to undergo their Assessment with the Health Practitioner (HP). You will be responsible for supporting our customers and claimants who visit the AC along with our HPs who work out of the AC.
In this role you must be able to demonstrate that you meet our core values of integrity, teamwork, empathy and the highest levels of customer service that will ensure an excellent customer experience
As an integral part of the PIP team you will primarily be responsible for the day to day running of one of our Assessment Centres (AC) supporting a team of Health Practitioners who conduct PIP assessments from the site.
This role will be based in a specific AC throughout the UK. You may be expected periodically to provide receptionist duties at an alternative location to cover any absence.
You will be required to undergo and successfully gain BPSS security clearance in order to undertake this position.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week ( however part time hours could be also considered ) on a shift basis to cover evening and weekend working in line with our customers’ requirements. Dependant on customer demand the working hours at the AC cover 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5pm on a Saturday and Sunday.
· Act as the front face of Atos managing the customer experience for all visitors and staff attending the AC, working at all times to maintain the highest levels of customer service
· Provide support to customers across a variety of activities e.g. answering general questions about the PIP assessment, assisting with enquiries on expenses claims from customers who have incurred costs to attend the AC
· Ensure the AC is fully prepared for the start of each day, in terms of equipment/supplies and general appearance – ordering supplies/equipment/stationary as required to ensure sufficient stocks are maintained at all times.
· Manage the appointment arrivals board ensuring systems keep up to date and in good order
· Management of special requests e.g. where a translator may be required
· Undertake the required identity checks with each customer
· General administration duties; e.g. answering the telephone, copying, documents etc
· Working with the scheduling back office team ( based elsewhere) to ensure the HPs diaries are fully managed with no empty appointments
· Provide general support to HPs based or attending the AC.
· Act as the site first aider (appropriate training with be given)
· Act as the local Health and Safety contact e.g. responsible for ensuring DSE assessments are completed for any Atos staff based at the site
· Act as the key point of contact for the HPs for any IT issues, ensuring they are escalated to the correct team, monitoring the issue through to resolution – escalating to manager if appropriate
· Dependant on AC location take responsibility for opening and securely closing and making safe the AC
· Act as the Local Systems Administrator ensuring local systems issues are initially resolved, documented and escalated to the Support desk if required.
Essential / Minimum Criteria
· You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS security clearance check in order to undertake this position.
· Understanding of claimants needs and appropriately responding in a caring manner when required
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent planning and organization skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft office package
· Demonstrable influencing skills to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience
· Ability to maintain and develop working relationships
· Experience of working effectively in a customer facing environment
· Resilience and ability to deal with setbacks constructively and work to resolution of issues
· Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail, ensuring that all relevant documentation is collated and correct,
· Work cohesively as part of a medical and non medical team of individuals
· Willingness to travel as required by the business to cover at alternate ACs for absence
· Experience of a similar role within healthcare field is desirable
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net