Timişoara (Municipiul Timişoara) IT development
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 112,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea) and listed on Euronext Paris.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Experience working on large-scale projects, delivering large scale complex Financial IT solutions specifically Master Data Management, Reporting Data Collection platform and Data platform.
Good working knowledge in Full Stack Development including Java, MuleSoft, SQL and Mongo DB. Ideally, the candidate should be currently working with these technologies
Good working knowledge in working with Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
Experience and expert knowledge in application development in Apache technologies, Spring framework, Integration Middleware technologies, RESTful API development, Microservices, SOA, CI/CD with a large emphasis around solid principles writing clean and re-usable code.
· Strong experience in Development:
· Strong Java skills
· Experience with MuleSoft
· Knowledge of NoSQL Databases preferably MongoDB
· Knowledge of SQL Databases preferably MS SQL 2016
· Knowledge of developing applications based on XML, XSLT and JSON
· Strong experience with Security by Design Principles and implementations
· Experience implementing APIs for internal and external use and Experience in defining and implementing Data Exchange specifications.
· Knowledge of Microservices architecture, multi-tier Architecture, SOA and integration architectures would be an advantage
· Experience in application containerisation though docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift
· Good analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation
· Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques, sometimes through self-learning
· Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team are very important.
· An excellent problem solver, willing to pro-actively research and present alternative solutions.
· Willingness to take ownership of tasks and responsibility for the quality of the code and work to coding standards
· Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation
· Very good command of English with proven drafting ability and team-oriented, communicative attitude
· Developing and maintaining the EMDM/ERRP/SSBI back-end application
· Support the code that exists in Mule and Java
· Performing updates to the Mongo db collections
· Performing updates to MS-SQL
· Integrate with other applications both internal and external. Integrate with the application UI
· Following the design patterns set up so far in the project while daring to suggest improvements
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Meeting both technical and User needs.
· Staying abreast of developments and programming languages
· Hands on Developments in All stacks as much as possible
· Working with Agile concepts
· Hands on Development skills in Enterprise Java
· Communication (written and spoken),
· Ability to build relationships
· Ability to abstract to levels of detail
· Attention to detail
Technologies & Technical Skills
· Java Enterprise technology
· Strong understanding of Relational Databases (we use MS-SQL)
· Experience of working with no-SQL Databases (we use Mongo DB)
· Experience of working with Mule or other ESB platforms
· Application life cycle management
· Test-driven development
· Search technologies,
· Identity & Access Management with Azure AD
· Authentication and federation protocols (OAuth, SAML)
· Information security
· Cloud Architectures and Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) – Azure.
· Methodology, proficient in the use of agile requirements capturing methodology.
· Jira, GitLab and Microsoft Teams and Hands on Experience on the CI/CD pipeline tool such as Jenkins , Azure DevOps.
· Proven experience on cloud first principles and Knowledge of open-source tools such as Kubernetes and Docker with Design Experience working on Target Cloud Platforms (for example: Azure/ AWS/ GCP etc.)
Maintenance / Evolution / Cloudification of the backend for ERRP/EMDM and SSBI
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.