Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Junior Java EE Developer will be responsible for design and implementation of software in Java EE technologies.
A person hired at this position will design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools and frameworks.
· Good understanding of OOP and strong basics of Java,
· Experience with some of the following technologies and tools will be an advantage: JEE, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Maven, Gradle,
· Practical experience with relational databases,
· Knowledge of NOSQL databases will be an advantage,
· Knowledge of modern JS frameworks like Angular will be an advantage,
· Good knowledge (spoken and written) of English,
· Knowledge of German language would be an advantage.
The position will be located in our office in Wrocław, Warszawa or Opole. We offer a work in an international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.