Description de l'offre
Assystem Technologies, as a nationally and globally renowned and reliable industrial development partner for engineering services provides innovative solutions for technical challenges and develops systems and software for the leading OEMs and Tier-1 companies in the automotive, aerospace, industrial and transportation sectors.
Assystem Germany offers you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and quickly accept responsibility. We attach importance to creativity, professionalism and team spirit.
As part of the Assystem Technologies with 14,000 employees and a worldwide presence in 25 countries, our customers and colleagues profit from a broad network of experiences and expertise. Do you want to become part of an innovative and highly motivated engineering team in the automotive sector?
Take the opportunity and apply now for the position Junior Embedded Software Engineer Automotive (h/f).
- Part of ECU Software Solutions Team performing tasks in high and low-level design, coding, documentation, testing and validation
- Create automated and manual functional tests
- Design and document software systems
- Successfully completed University degree in electrical engineering, information technology or comparable studies
- Knowledge in software development for embedded systems and software engineering is a plus
- Knowledge on C/C++ programming languages
- AUTOSAR experience is desirable
- Good English skills, German is a plus
Our employees should feel comfortable with us right from the start. In addition to technologically forward-looking projects, great colleagues and diverse career options, we also offer a variety of benefits and offers:
- Versatile development perspectives: specialist, project management, leadership and sales career
- Applications in various projects (industries, customers, locations) as well as internationally via customers and the Assystem Group
- Broad training offer, Training on the Job, Coaching
- Flexible working hours with flextime frames
- A family-friendly environment through part-time models and home office (tele-work)
- Measures in health promotion (B2Run, precautionary offers, ..)
- Team spirit and vibrant interaction, Openness and appreciation
- Flat hierarchies, Space for creativity, responsibility and self-initiative