Description de l'offre
Assystem Technologies, as a nationally and globally renowned and reliable industrial development partner for engineering services provides innovative solutions for technical challenges and develops systems and software for the leading OEMs and Tier-1 companies in the automotive, aerospace, industrial and transportation sectors.
Assystem Germany offers you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and quickly accept responsibility. We attach importance to creativity, professionalism and team spirit.
As part of the Assystem Technologies with 14,000 employees and a worldwide presence in 25 countries, our customers and colleagues profit from a broad network of experiences and expertise. Do you want to become part of an innovative and highly motivated engineering team in the automotive sector?
Take the opportunity and apply now for the position Development Engineer Advanced driver-assistance systems ADAS (H/F)
- Develop software in C in ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance Systems) field according to functional safety guideline
- Design and Develop Real time systems software component
- AUTOSAR BSW Configuration and Integration
- Completed studies in information technology, mechanical or electrical engineering, or comparable qualification
- Experience in software development and technical knowledge in Automotive
- Programming skills in C, C++, Matlab
- Good English skills, German is a plus
Our employees should feel comfortable with us right from the start. In addition to technologically forward-looking projects, great colleagues and diverse career options, we also offer a variety of benefits and offers:
- Versatile development perspectives: specialist, project management, leadership and sales career
- Applications in various projects (industries, customers, locations) as well as internationally via customers and the Assystem Group
- Broad training offer, Training on the Job, Coaching
- Flexible working hours with flextime frames
- A family-friendly environment through part-time models and home office (tele-work)
- Measures in health promotion (B2Run, precautionary offers, ..)
- Team spirit and vibrant interaction, Openness and appreciation
- Flat hierarchies, Space for creativity, responsibility and self-initiative