Company: Arx Corporate Finance
Position: Sales manager - Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity clients
Business field: Finance / web / software
Internship duration: 6 months
Description of the company:
Arx Corporate Finance is a Fintech start-up created in 2013 by its three co-founders Romain Julien and Sebastien. It’s clients are mainly corporate finance firms and include major Investment Banks (mergers & acquisitions) and Private Equity Firms.
Through the experience and background of its co-founders, Arx Corporate Finance provides its customers with an innovative management solution. The software is based on a proprietary database tracking Private Equity Firms’ data including their portfolios and their investment strategies. The major innovation lies in Arx’s platform of transaction opportunities, which connects key players directly.
Consequently to our international expansion process, we are offering a unique internship opportunity for a native English-speaker as a ‘Sales manager’ working closely with one of our co-founders Sébastien Denis in London.
- Business development to develop a new international client base
- Enriching the exchange platform by permanent contact with Private Equity Firms, Investment Banks and M & A Boutiques with qualified transactions
Analytical tasks and financial monitoring:
- Monitoring foreign Private Equity Firms and their portfolios
- Maintaining the proprietary nature of the information contained in the Arx Origination platform on the UK Private Equity market
- Developing strong knowledge about Corporate Finance, its transactions, news and type of actors in the UK and abroad
- Enhancing your presentation skills in front of high-profil professionals in the world of finance
You have a Postgraduate degree from a University, Business School or Engineering school, you are a native English speaker endowed with intellectual rigor, good analytical and writing skills. You are reactive, autonomous and have good interpersonal skills. Arx Corporate Finance is a young and dynamic start-up. A good sense of humor is the most important criterion! So if you want a unique and empowering experience at the intersection of finance and tech, do not hesitate and send us your CV.