Company: Arx Corporate Finance
Position: Digital marketing manager - Mergers & Acquisitions / Private Equity clients
Business field: Finance / web / software
Internship duration: 6 months
Description of the company:
Arx Corporate Finance is a Fintech start-up created in 2013 by its three co-founders Romain Julien and Sebastien. It’s clients are mainly corporate finance firms and include major Investment Banks (mergers & acquisitions) and Private Equity Firms.
Through the experience and background of its co-founders, Arx Corporate Finance provides its customers with an innovative management solution. The software is based on a proprietary database tracking Private Equity Firms’ data including their portfolios and their investment strategies. The major innovation lies in Arx’s platform of transaction opportunities, which connects key players directly.
As a result of our international expansion process, we are looking for someone to fill the position of digital marketing manager, for a period of two to six months, to assist one of the co-founders with the implementation and development of the company’s marketing strategy.
- you will be in charge of the blog on the Arx CF website
- taking care of the page formatting on the Arx CF website (on Wordpress)
- collaborating with the translation team on the natural site indexing and SEO in French and English
- researching groups and prospects on social media (community management)
- research topics to create content and generate trafic on our websites
- assist with product development and adapting the product to the local market
- track and stay up to date on digital marketing tools (Hubspot, etc.)