Description de l'offre
The Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Sort Center Business Intelligence team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Engineer to join our team in Seattle. The ATS Sort Center business is growing rapidly and the data required to support critical business decisions in this space is provided by the Sort Center Business Intelligence team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is always learning and improving as the business grows and the relevant technologies continue to evolve. If you enjoy innovating, thinking big and want to contribute directly to the success of an industry changing business, you may be a prime candidate for this position.
· Lead architecture design and implementation of next generation BI solution.
· Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using SQL, EMR, Python and Spark.
· Mentor and develop other DE's and BIE's.
· Build and deliver high quality data architecture to support business analyst, data scientists, and customer reporting needs.
· Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
· Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
· Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
· 5+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
· 2+ years of experience in scripting languages like Python etc.
· Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing. Data Warehousing
· Experience with Redshift, Oracle, etc.
· Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR and RDS.
· Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
· Experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing