Alpha Republic of Esport - Ares Esport is a global international Esport organisation based in Paris and London.
Supported by a variety of world-renowned athletes, including a host of professional football players. Bayern Munich and Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez, Yannick Carrasco of Atletico Madrid and Tottenham Hotspur’s Moussa Sissoko, Ares offers the opportunity for millions of players to become professional. To help them to reach the top, Ares Esport offers a complete management.
After having recently expanded to London and joined forces with the Gfinity Elite Series, we are looking for a dynamic and autonomous Business Development intern to complete our team.
Tasks, Responsabilities & Requirements:
• Assisting the head of department with B2B prospecting, preparation of presentations, meeting with clients, event management, team management.
• Creative flair, autonomus, originality, self-motivated and ability to take initatiatives
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal + Strong computer skills
• Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
• Good teamworking skills & flexibility
• Previous experience desirable
• An interest for Esport and an other language spoken (a big plus !)
• Entrepreneurial spirit & don’t mind travelling
Location : London, Hammersmith
Duration : 6 months (flexible)
Start date : March 2018
Benefits : Great office location (WeWork) and company culture, Free coffee & tea, £500 pcm & 50% on transport, Local discounts (gym,etc).
This internship can lead to a full-time job.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business with plenty of room for career progression.
If you’d like to join team of young professionals apply before the 1st of March 2018.