Appen is a global leader in speech and searches technology services and we have several part-time work-from-home opportunities that you can apply for.
We are looking for individuals in India for an exciting work-from-home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy and there is no previous work experience or college degree required to apply for our jobs.
These tasks can be done online via Smartphone or Computer. If you know how to navigate the internet and have enough resources to perform the task, then you are good to proceed with the application.
Here are examples of some of the opportunities that may be available:
• Search Engine Evaluation (Work with the world’s top search engine companies)
• Social Media Evaluation (Help improve social media around the globe)
• Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
If you are interested in any of these positions, please click use the link below to register on our website.
*Please complete the needed information to proceed ahead. Once your account has been created and passed the screening process, you will be able to view all the available projects to you.
We look forward to your application and please do let me know if you have any questions regarding the opportunity.
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI.
We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
- Currently residing in the country of application
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a laptop or smartphone (Android or iOS Smartphone)
- Requires stable internet connection
- Fluent language speaker of the country you're applying for
Appen brings over 20 years of experience capturing and enriching a wide variety of data types including speech, text, image and video.
We have deep expertise in more than 180 languages and dialects, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000 skilled contractors.
Appen partners with leading technology, automotive and eCommerce companies — as well as governments worldwide — to help them develop, enhance and use products that rely on natural languages and machine learning.