Do you know Portuguese Sign Language? Help make mobile and desktop videos more accessible and more convenient to watch. Deaf and hard-of-hearing contributors are especially encouraged to apply.
We are looking for Caption Evaluators who are logged in to their Facebook accounts to access videos. In this project, you'll watch videos and give us your opinions on the captions: How well do they help you follow the content? How accurate are they? How well are they timed to the content of the video?
How to apply?
1. Visit the Appen website here:
2. Choose Portuguese Sign Language (Brazil) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click Submit Application.
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab then you will see the "Continue" button on the right side of the "Unlock More Projects Complete your profile", complete the required information to unlock more projects. Then click the SUBMIT button and you will be notified via email after we process your application.
5. Once your profile has been completed, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for the Project.
6. Choose the "Apply" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
• Active Facebook Account. (Facebook account's default language should be Portuguese).
• Have an ADAP account.
• Have access to a desktop browser.
Appen brings over 20 years of experience capturing and enriching a wide variety of data types including speech, text, image and video.
We have deep expertise in more than 180 languages and dialects, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000 skilled contractors.
Appen partners with leading technology, automotive and eCommerce companies — as well as governments worldwide — to help them develop, enhance and use products that rely on natural languages and machine learning.