Help a large Social Media platform evaluate the e-commerce shopping experience by purchasing items and completing surveys related to the experience.
Mystery Shoppers will be completing and reviewing the shopping experience of e-commerce advertisers on a well-known social media platform.
What’s in it for you?
• Mystery Shoppers keep their purchases.
• Mystery Shoppers are reimbursed for their purchases.
Who doesn’t like free products?
Interested? To get started, please sign up using the link below.
Make sure to add all your native languages when creating your profile in the system. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab then you will see the "Continue" button on the right side of the "Unlock More Projects Complete your profile", complete the required information to unlock more projects.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra while at the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends and family!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
• Mystery Shoppers should have some disposable income to make purchases upfront.
• Mystery Shoppers should be able to complete purchases with a short, 1-week timeline.
• Attention to detail and strong reading comprehension is a must.
• Russian speaker living in Kazakhstan
Appen brings over 20 years of experience capturing and enriching a wide variety of data types including speech, text, image and video.
We have deep expertise in more than 180 languages and dialects, and access to a global crowd of over 400,000 skilled contractors.
Appen partners with leading technology, automotive and eCommerce companies — as well as governments worldwide — to help them develop, enhance and use products that rely on natural languages and machine learning.