We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing intern at Anytime Fitness. We're looking for someone with knowledge of graphic design who's interested in broadening their experience across a wider Marketing role. This 6 month paid internship is office based in Watford with the opportunity to become a full time position. It's an exciting time to join, as we're making some big changes and going through a huge period of growth, so plenty of challenges and projects to be part of.
We currently have an opportunity for a multi-skilled Marketing intern to join our thriving business based in Watford to support the Marketing team with a diverse range of activities.
Your role will include:
• Working with the in-house Graphic Designer on a range of exciting design projects
• Ensuring brand consistency by promoting the use of, and enhancing the Marketing Portal
• Supporting the management of the company's social media platforms and website
• Supporting the roll out of branded merchandise and external Marketing collateral
• Assisting with ongoing KPIs and contributing ideas to new projects and product launches
• Researching brand and competitor activity
• Ad-hoc office assistance
What you will learn:
• The opportunity to work on a wide range of activities in a fast paced environment
• You will be an integral part of our friendly team with ongoing development
• Excellent learning opportunity for those interested in a career in Marketing and Design
The internship will start 1st May 2017 (mid to end of April if you are available sooner) and run for 6 months with the potential of a long-term role at the end.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
About Anytime Fitness:
Founded in 2002, Anytime Fitness is the #1 Franchise in the coveted Entrepreneur Franchise 500 Global listings. It is the fastest-growing fitness franchise business in the world with over 3 million members and over 3,500 clubs worldwide in 27 countries. We are actively recruiting team players who match the culture, the passion and most of all, the desire to affect peoples lives in the community. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Anytime Fitness pride itself on providing members with convenient and affordable fitness options in friendly, well-maintained facilities which feature top-quality exercise equipment. The UK currently has over 113 Anytime Fitness clubs trading with a target to have 200 open by the end of 2017.