Annaloucah is a multi award winning, red carpet fine jeweller, specialising in limited edition and one of a kind pieces.
Currently focused on building a dynamic, online presence, Annaloucah's primary area of development is on promoting luxurious, fine jewellery created exclusively through ethical sourcing.
What you will gain from working with Annaloucah -
-The opportunity to work on a creative research project that will enable you to experience all areas of London life.
- A quantifiable body of work culminating in the presentation of research findings across all social media platforms - some to be guided by Anna but candidates are especially encouraged to work in a self directed fashion using own initiative
- Insight into the exciting internal workings of an independent business
- Invitations to interesting events and introductions within the fields of ethical jewellery and fashion
- Performance based re-numeration
- Placement in a highly creative and varied artistic working community based in central London
What Annaloucah will ask of you -
• A keen interest in environmental and social issues
• An understanding of the luxury industry - including the ability to discern target markets and devise a target-based marketing plan
• Fluency in English - both written and spoken - including experience in descriptive writing
• A highly creative approach to social media marketing and a desire to optimise the possibilities of this exciting method of communication
• Willingness to offer own ideas and, if approved, see them through to completion.
• Be a highly organised, self directed and adaptable.
• Be flexible with time / days available
Travel expenses paid to the equivalent value of a zone 1-3 travel card for the duration of the internship plus other financial remuneration to be discussed.
Both full and part time positions available.
Please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you are interested in this position.
No formal qualifications required although an interest in journalism / PR or marketing would be an advantage