Andromeda is an international company, founded in 1999. It has since grown to become a global leading provider of EPOS software and online ordering solutions for restaurant and takeaways. Our customers include Papa John’s Pizza International and New York Pizza Netherlands. We have an increasing presence in Europe and the USA.
We are currently undergoing a major expansion, which encompasses rapid growth in the UK and international markets. We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and organised Sales Admin Intern to join our team.
The function of the sales department is to achieve sales by marketing our current solutions to independent restaurants in the UK.
As a Sales Admin Intern, you will be supporting the Sales team to ensure the sales process is managed correctly, targets are achieved and customers are happy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sales admin duties for the team
• Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed
• Produce reports on activities and record data on the company’s CRM
• Produce reports on all KPI’s built around sales performance, market activation and revenue
• Manage your own time and agenda to deliver the company’s plan
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of C Grade in Maths and English GCSE
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Great organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Experience of Microsoft Office package
The role is office based. The standard working week is 45 hours inclusive of lunch breaks: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm, although the company operates flexible working hours.
The internship is for 3 months and offer travel and lunch expenses, with the possibility for the right candidate of becoming a permanent employee at the end of the internship.