We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic graphic design intern to work within both our businesses: graphic design and marketing agency Creative ID (www.creative-id.com
) and our wedding and event stationery business Ananya (www.ananyacards.com
This position is for 2 days a week (2 full days or 4 half days). This is a varied role and will suit someone who enjoys being hands on and working closely with the owner of the businesses. The ideal candidate will have a natural creative flair and you must be able to demonstrate your previous experience with examples of your work.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a graduate graphic designer (graduates only please)
• Have excellent Adobe Creative Suite for Mac skills with core skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign with experience in both print, digital projects and new technology
• Have expertise in Microsoft Office
• Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, as we are a fast paced design agency and it is normal for changing requests and deadlines
• Be able to work independently and collaboratively with members of the team
• Be able to multi task, have attention to detail, and excellent communication and organisational skills
• Have experience of developing creative solutions to an agreed brief
• Have the ability to take a project from start to finish, with an excellent knowledge of print production and digital techniques
• Experience and knowledge of social media
Design projects include:
• Logo design and branding
• Newsletter design
• Promotional material/marketing flyers
• Wedding stationery and greeting cards
• Updating company websites
• Digital signatures
• Liaising with printers and suppliers
• Updating our social media channels
Knowledge of photography would be a welcome bonus as well as an interest in arts and crafts. Calligraphy would also be of interest.
Please include links of your graphic design work/online portfolio.
A trial design project will be given to candidates as part of the interview process.