New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Hourly pay rate: $15.80 or more, plus up to $3,000* sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 10/31/2021.
· Bonuses offered for a limited time only
· Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts; additional terms and conditions may apply
· Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
· Payouts will occur in installments
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers.Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do with us:
· Receive and put away inventory
· Get customer orders ready and pack them up
· Load boxes into trucks for shipment
· Work around moving machines likeorder pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
· Use scanners to scan bar codes on products Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
· Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
· Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
· Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
· Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on. Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Sort Centers–It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a flexible schedule of up to 40 hours
· Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
· High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you have a disability and need an accommodation, such as an ASL interpreter or a different interview format, let us know. Contact us at 888-435-9287 or visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .