The Amazon Kids+ team is looking for a motivated, customer-obsessed, and experienced visual and graphic designer to join the team, someone who is comfortable with all elements of graphic design, production, and branding. This position requires strong design thought leadership for a digital and entertainment segment, an acute attention to detail, and a familiarity with kids content. The ideal candidate should have the ability to drive clean, on-brand designs that balance the fun of kids’ content and marketing best practices in a high-volume production role. The ability to manage multiple projects and self-prioritization is essential. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who enjoys delivering high quality work every time and can thrive in a deadline driven atmosphere.
The candidate will work closely with marketers, design contractors and digital agencies to define and implement a best-in-class brand tone, voice and visuals for Amazon Kids+ content and communication vehicles, and use them to drive trials, adoption and engagement. The ideal candidate will combine the ability to digest a wide range of kids’ characters and marry them with the Kids+ brand and marketing and product requirements. Prior experience in an agency or media environment creating advertisements for global brands is highly preferred. This role is based in Amazon’s Seattle location.
· Own ideation, concepting, and creation of high-fidelity designs for marketing placements that help drive acquisition and marketing campaigns by bringing big ideas to life leveraging the brand voice and tone to shape the narrative in a visually compelling manner.
· Manage incoming requests from stakeholders, prioritize the workload based on stakeholder input and communicate the output.
· Create customer-centric designs by integrating marketing objectives, challenges, target audiences, and on-brand creative assets into branded experiences that meet measurable business goals and stickiness with curated content in the service
· Own the thought leadership on communicating various business needs via design solutions in a crisp visual manner that can be ownable and build brand equity around – character art, inter-play of brand colors and tone, messaging copy, franchise brand and visual equity and partner efficiently with global design stakeholders.
· Develop and maintain the Amazon Kids+ brand guidelines to define voice, tone, and visual brand guidelines in collaboration with the product, marketing, and UX team.
· Support design decisions using data, including competitor design styles, customer feedback, user research insights
· Present design work to design stakeholders, product, marketing teams and Amazon senior leadership for review and feedback and connect feedback with design solutions to drive decisions
· Develop and simplify design intake and output processes to make it easy for stakeholders to partner with, understand stakeholder needs and prioritization to help achieve their goals