Over the next several years, education and learning are going to fundamentally change, and Amazon will play a significant part in this transformation. Amazon is investing in new products for learning and is looking for a strong UX designer to help build out a key program. We are a customer obsessed team and design is central to our customers' experience. This is an opportunity to experiment in an exciting new space from the ground up and shape the rapidly growing domain of enterprise and personalized learning.
As a UX designer II, you’ll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers, inventing and iterating on end-to-end product experiences. You’ll develop your ideas with sketches, prototypes, wireframes and story boards, and confidently communicate your vision to senior executives to influence the best experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, yet pragmatic designer that can analyze customer behaviors, identify opportunities to solve problems, and create a best-in-class experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. You should be passionate about working strategically with internal and external executives and other senior leaders to create and deliver big, visionary and customer-focused solutions.
· Experience designing large-scale systems and applications
· Experience in user research, particularly in qualitative methodologies.
· Strong bias for action including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Affinity for and experience in building interactive prototypes.
· Expertise in typographic principles and design is a plus
· Experience with motion design and illustration is a plus.
· Passion for the role of design within an organization and the ability to develop and mentor design talent
Ideal candidate profile
· 5+ years of design experience
· An available online portfolio