LOCATION: Seattle, WA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Create effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results.
2. Listen, present, and sell through ideas, by working with cross functional teams in Product and tech.
3. Design end to end interaction flows using 2D and interactive software (Sketch, InVision, FramerJS, and Flinto).
5. Synthesize feedback and input from customers, internal stakeholders to design a commercially viable, technically feasible and delightful user experience that customers want and need.
6. International travel 10% of time
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, User Experience Design, Information Management, Software Engineering or a related field and 5 years of experience in user experience/user interface, product design, human computer interaction design, information management, or software engineering. In the alternative, a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Human Computer interaction, Computer Science, User Experience Design, Information Management, Software Engineering, or a related field and 7 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience in user experience/user interface design, product design, human computer interaction design, information management, or software engineering.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000